This 4 minute cheesecake is the easiest dessert I ever made. It tastes great if you love yogurt. After trying this recipe I think about other variations which you can do to make it much better. You can add mango or strawberry pulp in it to enhance the flavor. This is no-bake cheesecake and it is made in the microwave.
Ingredients Of 4 Minute Cheesecake
- 1/2 liter box yogurt
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 packet digestive wheat biscuits
- 4 tbsp melted butter
Method Of 4 Minute Cheesecake
- crush the biscuits for the base with help of rolling pin or in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the biscuit.
- Mix well until it starts binding together. Spread until it is evened out.
- Mix the yogurt and condensed milk together in a bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Take the mixture out, mix quickly and put back in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base. Then put in the freezer for 2-3 hours.