Achari macaroni is a great treat for spice lovers. Sometimes I add shan achari masala in it or you can also add 1 tbsp masala of any achar you have available at home. This dish also goes well with the topping of melted cheese.
Ingredients Of Achari Macaroni
- 1 packet macaroni
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp shan achari ghost masala
- 1 capsicum, cut in thin slices
- Salt to taste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, cut in fine cubes
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp oil
Method Of Achari Macaroni
- Boil macaroni according to the instructions of packet and set it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté chopped onion in it. When onion changes its color then add ginger garlic paste.
- Add boneless chicken and chopped tomato at this stage. Mix it well and add salt and achari masala in it. Add little water and cook it on low flame till water dries up and chicken become tender.
- Now add boiled macaroni and chopped capsicum in it. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and serve hot.