Al Baik chicken is very famous fried chicken available in Saudi Arabia and Jeddah. You just have to marinate chicken and fry it and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Ingredients Of Al Baik Chicken
- 1 kg chicken with skin, prick it with fork
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 2 tbsp. paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
Cooking Method Of Al Baik Chicken
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken in it for 4-6 hours.
- Mix self-raising flour and cornflour in a bowl.
- Dip marinated chicken in eggs and coat it with flours. Do this with all pieces of chicken and leave it for few minutes.
- Now again dip them in egg and then coat flour. Heat oil and deep fry covered on low flame till chicken is golden and tender.,
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice.