Ingredients Of Allo Bonday
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- 250 gm gram flour
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, roasted and ground
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Method Of Aloo Bonday
- Boil the potatoes in an open mouthed pot and mash them.
- Add green chilies, coriander leaves, cumin seeds, red chilies and salt in mashed potatoes. Mix it with your hands.
- Make small rounds from potato mixture.
- Take gram flour in other bowl and add salt, red chilies and water in it to make a thick paste.
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip potato rounds in gram flour mixture and deep fry them till they are golden brown.
- Serve them with sauce of your choice.