Almond Hearts Biscuits Recipe (By Shireen Anwar)
Ingredients Of Almond Heart Biscuits
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 1/2 ounce butter
- 1 tbsp. rice flour
- 2 tbsp. icing sugar
- 4 tbsp. flaked almonds toasted
- Ingredients For Icing
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 egg white beaten
- 1/2 tsp. flour
- 2 drops pink color (optional)
Method Of Almond Heart Biscuits
- Beat 2 1/2 ounce butter and 2 tbsp. icing sugar till fluffy.
- Add in 1/2 cup flour, 1/4 cup ground almond and 1 tbsp. rice flour, knead lightly until smooth, roll, cut into heart shape with cutter.
- Place the biscuits on lightly greased tray, bake on 150 degree for 12 minutes, remove from oven, spread with icing sugar on each biscuit, sprinkle with 4 tbsp. toasted almond.
Method For Icing
- Beat half of egg white lightly with fork, mix in 1/2 cup sifted icing sugar and 1/2 tsp. flour, add drops of pink food color, use as required.