I remember that in my childhood days we used to get this aloo bukhara chutney in every single wedding and we used to eat it with spoons. Nowadays it’s kind of vanished from weddings and replaced by different kinds of salads.
No worries now with this recipe you can make that plum chutney at home now. It is really very easy to make. Here is another green chutney recipe for you http://www.neelscorner.com/green-chutney/
Ingredients Of Aloo Bukhara Chutney
- Dry Plum 250 gms (Soaked for 2 Hours in 2 Cups Water)
- Sugar 2 Cups
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Charmagaz Seeds 1 tsp
- Red Color 1 Pinch
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Take a pan and put plums with water in it. When it starts boiling then add sugar and mix it. Cook till 5 minutes or till it thickens.
- Now add vinegar, black pepper, Cardamom powder, and charmagaz. Mix it well. Add red color. You can also add almonds to it.
- Cook it for another 5 minutes now its ready to serve.
- You can save this chutney up to one month in a fridge in an airtight container and always use washed and dry spoon when you take out chutney from a bowl.