Now winters are here and everyone needs hot and comfort food and this anday ka halwa is very tasty and nutritious for winters. On a cold day like today, nothing will be tastier than a bowl of this halwa.
- 6 eggs
- 250 gm khoya
- 50 gm sugar
- 50 gm almonds chopped
- 50 gm pistachios chopped
- 1/2 cup ghee or oil
- 1tsp kaywera
- Beat 6 eggs in a bowl, add sugar and mix it well.
- Heat the oil or ghee in a pan and pour the egg mixture into it, stir continually.
- Add ground almonds, pistachios and khoya. Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
- When it leaves an oil, add kaywera.
- Serve hot, garnished with almonds and pistachios.