As we all know that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, so try to add apples in your diet. They are good in any form cooked or uncooked. Just make sure you do not take too many apple seeds because it could be toxic if taken in large amount.
Ingredients Of Apple And Cherry Cream
- 3 fresh apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can black or red cherries
- 2 cups fresh cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- Few drops vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp castor sugar
- 8 chocolate wafers, optional
- Few mint leaves for garnishing
Method Of Apple And Cherry Cream
- Peel the apples and cut them into pieces. Put 2 cups water in a pan, add apples and sugar and cook.
- Turn off the flame when the water dries up and apples take the form of compote.
- Put fresh cream, 1 tbsp castor sugar and vanilla essence in a pan and mix well. Add cream cheese and mix softly.
- Put a layer of apples in the serving glass and then put a layer of cream. Top it with another layer of apples.
- Garnish with chocolate wafers, cherries and mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.