Ingredients Of Apricot Brule
- 400 gm. can apricots, drained and chopped
- Few drops of almond essence
- 450 gm. goat cheese
- 100 gm. almond biscuits (or any other of your choice)
- 75 gm. soft light brown sugar
Method Of Apricot Brule Recipe
- Put chopped apricots into the bottom of a heatproof dish. Stir almond essence into goat cheese and spoon over fruit.
- Sprinkle the crushed biscuits over the top and cover with sugar.
- Place under a hot grill until the sugar melts and caramelizes. Cool then refrigerate until ready to eat.