- 300 gm apricots
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 liter milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla custard
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Boil the apricots in water till they become soft, for half an hour approximately. Remove seeds and mash them and add 3 tbsp sugar and cardamom powder in it. Set it aside.
- In other pan boil the milk. Dissolve custard in cold milk and add it to hot hot milk, stir continually. Add remaining sugar and cook till it thickens.
- Now in transparent dish layer custard and then apricot mixture, repeat this layers again.
- In the end garnish it with crushed nuts.
Tip: You can also add the layer of whipped cream. Add little sugar in cream.