Its an Arabic dish and also known as Arabic Sheesh Taouk. These kebabs are made from boneless chicken marinated in certain spices. Its easy and tasty dish and it looks great on table because of its presentation.
Ingredients Of Arabic Sheesh Kebab
- 1 kg boneless chicken, 2 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp. garlic paste
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1.5 tsp. Chinese salt
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Salt to taste
- Tomato, Onion, Capsicum as required
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp., chopped garlic
Method Of Arabic Sheesh Kebab
- Marinate chicken pieces in all ingredients except garlic paste and butter.
- Leave marinated chicken in fridge for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours put chicken and vegetable pieces on skewers and grill them or you can also fry them in oil.
- Heat butter in pan and sauté garlic paste in it now toss grilled sticks in this sauce.
- Serve hot