I made this arghwani began or eggplant using Shumaila Rashid recipe. This recipe is for all those who don’t like eggplant. After eating this they will start loving it. Its different and its tasty. This recipe of arghwani began or eggplant is for all those who complain that I don’t post vegetables recipes. Enjoy this with hot chappaties and raita.
Ingredients Of Arghwani Began
- 1/2 kg eggplant, cut in circle with skin
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 green chilies chopped
- Oil as required
Method Of Arghwani Began
- First of all deep fry eggplant in oil till its golden brown in color.
- Take them out from oil and set aside. Now take 1/2 cup oil and fry onions with cumin seeds.
- When onions turns light golden in color then add chopped tomatoes, salt, red chili powder and turmeric powder.
- Now cook till all things are soft and well combined.
- Pour this tomatoes gravy over fried eggplants. Add yogurt and green chilies. Cover it and cook on low flame for five minutes.
- Mix it well after five minutes and serve hot with chappatis.