- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 ts salt
- 2ts corn flour
- 40 gm butter
- 150 gm mozzarella cheese cut into 30 cubes
- Peel the sweet potatoes and boil them until almost cooked, but still firm. Set aside to cool, then peel and coarsely grate into a bowl.
- Add salt and corn flour and toss lightly to combine.
- Melt a little of the butter in a pan. Place a teaspoon full of the potato mixture in the pan and put a cube of cheese in the center of each mound. Top with another teaspoon full of the potato mixture and gently flatten mounds to form rough circles.
- Increase heat to medium and cook both sides of each patty for about 3 minutes each side, or until golden.
- Repeat with remaining mixture and cheese.Serve it hot with the dip of your choice. Enjoy it with your tea.