Sandesh is a sweet that is made in the West Bengal state of India and in Bangladesh. Baked Sandesh is really easy to make and it just melts in the mouth.
Ingredients Of Baked Sandesh
- 2 cups dry milk
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground sugar
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ghee
Method Of Baked Sandesh
- Add water in dry milk and beat it well. Boil it in a pan.
- Add 2 tbsp water in lemon juice and add it to boiling milk. Boil on high flame for 3-4 minutes or till the milk separates from water. Remove it from heat and add 1 cup cold water in it and cover it for 5 minutes.
- Now take a thin cloth and put milk in it and drain all the water. Now, this is your homemade cheese which is left in cloth.
- Add sugar, yogurt, condensed milk and cardamom powder and ghee in that cheese. Mix it well.
- Take a baking dish and grease it lightly. Put this mixture in dish and press it firmly.
- preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 15 minutes and bake this Sandesh for 15-20 minute.
- Remove from oven and cut it in any shape. Garnish it with pistachios.
Tip: You can also take whole milk instead of dry milk