Ingredients Of Barbeque Sandwiches
- 5 beef fillet
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 5 long bun
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Oil as requires
- Salt to taste
Method Of Barbeque Sandwiches
- Flatten the beef fillets with the flat end of a knife.
- Marinate them for half an hour with salt, ginger garlic paste and vinegar.
Add chili sauce and sprinkle black pepper on the beef fillets.
- Grease a grill pan and heat on a medium flame. Grill the fillets from both the sides until tender.
- Slice the buns into two halves. Spread butter onto one half and place the fillet on top. Place a lettuce leaf and cover the bun with the other half.
- Serve this delicious barbeque sandwich with tomato and chili garlic sauce.