Ingredients Of Barfi
- 400 gm condensed milk
- 300 gm cottage cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp almonds and pistachios, chopped
- 2 silver sheets
Method Of Barfi
- Mix condensed milk and cottage cheese in a pan and cook on medium flame in a non stick pan. Stir continually.
- When the mixture starts thickening, reduce the flame. When it leaves the sides of the pan and is semi-solid, remove from heat and spread on a greased tray.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and dry fruits on the mixture.
- Decorate with silver sheets and cut into desired shapes.