Here is a recipe for beef lasagna by chef Zakir. You can also make this with chicken. You can serve lasagna with garlic bread. Here is a link to make garlic bread.
Ingredients Of Beef lasagna
- 3 tbs oil
- 300 gm beef mince
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- ¼ Tsp Rosemary
- ¼ Tsp oregano
- Lasagna sheets
- ½ pack mozzarella cheese
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper according to taste
Method Of Beef Lasagna
- Take a pan and put oil in it, add garlic and ginger paste and stir it in the oil. Add mince in it and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion in mince and mix well, add chopped tomato and half bunch of parsley in it. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt, black pepper, tomato puree, rosemary, and oregano. Cook it till the water dries out.
- Boil the lasagna sheets but don’t overcook them.
½ liter milk
4 tbs flour
2 tbs butter
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in flour. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not brown. Gradually stir in milk and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken. Season it with salt and pepper,1/4 tsp rosemary and oregano and add half bunch of parsley in this sauce.
- Take a transparent dish, now spread the white sauce in the bottom, then arrange lasagna sheets, then mince, white sauce, lasagna sheets, white sauce and mince and finish it with the shredded cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Back the lasagna till the cheese melts and golden color comes on top.
Tip: you can add carrots or capsicum in the white sauce if you like to. you can also replace the beef with chicken mince.