- 3 tbs oil
- 300 gm beef mince
- 2 tbs garlic and ginger paste
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- ¼ ts rosemary
- ¼ ts oregano
- Lasagna sheets
- ½ pack mozzarella cheese
- Salt according to taste
- Black pepper according to taste
- Take a pan and put oil in it, add garlic and ginger paste and stir it in the oil. Add mince in it and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped onion in mince and mix well, add chopped tomato and half bunch of parsley in it. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt, black pepper, tomato puree, rosemary and oregano. Cook it till the water dries out.
- Boil the lasagna sheets but don’t overcook them.
½ liter milk
4 tbs flour
2 tbs butter
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in flour. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not brown. Gradually stir in milk and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken. Season it with salt and pepper,1/4 ts rosemary and oregano and add half bunch of parsley in this sauce.
- Take a transparent dish, now spread the white sauce in bottom, then arrange lasagna sheets, then mince, white sauce, lasagna sheets, white sauce and mince and finish it with the shredded cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Back the lasagna till the cheese melts and golden color comes on top.
Tip: you can add carrots or capsicum in white sauce if you like to. you can also replace the beef with chicken mince.