Here is the recipe for beef red pepper by chef Zakir. Do include beef in your diet. It is really very good, especially for growing kids.
Ingredients Of Beef Red Pepper
- 300 gm. beef, undercut
- 2 green onions
- 1 piece ginger
- Corn flour as required
- 2 tbsp. Wooster sauce (Worcestershire)
- Black pepper as requires
- White pepper as required
- Salt to taste
- 5-6 red pepper flask
- Oil as required
Method Of Beef Red pepper
- Finely cut onion, green onion, and ginger.
- Take a pan put oil in it and add ginger, red pepper flask and beef cook it until beef gets soft. You can add a little water here in this stage.
- After that add all vegetables, white pepper, black pepper, salt and Wooster sauce.
- Dissolve cornflour in some water and add it in beef now cook it till the gravy thickens.