Ingredients Of Beef Rolls
- 500 gm beef fillet, thin slices
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into fine stripes
- 1 small carrot, cut into fine stripes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into fine stripes
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
Method Of Beef Rolls
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees. Trim the beef fillet of excess fat and sinew and then brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan over high heat and brown each side of the beef fillet quickly, so seal in the meat juices.
- Place the fillets on baking dish and cook in oven for 20 minutes. Set it aside.
- Combine the cream and mustard and then spread it a little over each slice of beef.
- Heat the remaining oil in pan and cook the vegetables stripes quickly over high heat.
- Place a small bunch of cooked vegetables stripes on the end of each beef slice and roll up and secure it with toothpick. Arrange on platter and serve with any dip.