The Great thing about green Chile is that you can eat all you want and not get fat. Green Chile is fat free, low on calories, almost no cholesterol and has lots of fiber. Green Chile helps build up your immune defense system because it has lots of Vitamin C, even 6 times more than an orange.
Ingredients Of Beef With Chili
- 1/2 kg undercut, cut in thin slices
- 1 piece ginger, julienne cut
- 1 cup broth or water
- 6 big green chilies, cut them from center lengthwise
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 green onion, chopped (only green part)
method Of Beef With Chili
- Marinate the beef with 1 tbsp oil, baking powder, eggs and corn flour for 2 hours.
- Heat the oil in pan and fry the beef. When beef is fried take it out and set it aside.
- In the same pan fry ginger for 1 minute and add broth or water, salt, black and white pepper, vinegar and soya sauce. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add fried beef and cook till it thickens. Now fry the green chilies in pan and put them on beef just before serving.
- Garnish it with green onion. Serve with boiled or egg fried rice.