Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries……………….so many occasions to celebrate and no celebration is complete without a tasty cake. And when its home made, the taste is incomparable. Try these at home and be prepared to be swept away by flattering praises.
- 1 tin cherry
- 1 tin pineapple(optional)
- 1 packet cream
- 1 bar of bitter chocolate
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- Melt butter and let it cool down. Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Beat eggs and sugar till thick and creamy.
- Fold half the flour in the mixture and the remaining flour with melted butter.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease the pan and pour the mixture in it. Bake for 25-30 minutes or till the cake is done.
- Beat the cream with icing sugar until fluffy and thick.
- Cut the cake into half horizontally, pour cherry syrup on it and then spread the cream. Place few cherry and pineapple pieces.
- Place the other half of the cake on it and cover it all with cream, cherries and grated chocolate.