This recipe is shared by Bibi Khan. These blueberry muffins are filled with fresh blueberries. You can also add bananas, raisins, or dry fruits instead of berries. Best recipe for Christmas breakfast or you can also serve them with evening tea.
Ingredients Of Blueberry Muffins
- 170 gm. butter
- 1 +1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 200 gm. blueberries
Method Of Blueberries Muffins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Melt butter and add yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla essence in it.
- In another bowl mix all dry ingredients. Which includes flour, baking powder.
- Now add egg and yogurt mixture into dry ingredients and mix well till all things are combined.
- Now fold blueberries in it.
- Put in a muffin tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degrees or till its baked fully and turns golden in color.