Bombay bakery coffee cake is very famous in Hyderabad. This bakery is like 100 years old. This cake tasted great and it is heaven for coffee lovers. this recipe is shared by Zara Misbah.
Ingredients Of Bombay Bakery Coffee Cake
- 2 cups flour – 200gm
- 2 cups ground Sugar – 200gm
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 200gm butter
- 2 tablespoon coffee mix in 1 tablespoon warm water to make it’s like a coffee syrup
- 50 gm. butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 Tbsp. coffee paste
Method Of Bombay Bakery Coffee Cake
- In a bowl cream butter and sugar till it becomes creamy and fluffy, don’t forget to scrape sides, it will take a while to get them perfectly creamy.
- Now add eggs one by one while beating continues, when incorporated well add flour , baking powder and coffee paste, and salt.
- Now pour batter into greased pan and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 35 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients of icing and apply on the cake when it cools down.