Bread pakora is an Indian street snack. It tastes great with green mint chutney. This snack is stuffed with boiled potatoes mixture but I gave it a little twist and I added tandoori chicken filling in it. here is a link for green chutney
Ingredients Of Bread Pakora
- 6 bread slices
- 1 cup cooked chicken (I used leftover tandoori chicken)
- 1/2 cup green mint and chilies chutney
For Pakora Batter
- 1 cup besan or gram flour
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilies
- water as needed
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
Method Of Bread Pakora
- Arrange 3 bread slices on chopping board. Apply chicken pieces on one slice and cover it with other.
- Now apply green chutney on the upper side of the bread slice and cover it with other.
- Cut into 2 triangles. Mix all ingredients of batter and make the paste which is neither too thick nor too thin.
- Coat triangles with batter and fry in oil until it is golden brown from both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.