It’s my favorite recipe. I like it with my tea in evening. Hope you all will try it and make my day:) I am crazy about these brownies.
- 200 gm butter
- 4 tbs coco powder
- 400 gm sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2ts vanilla essence
- 300 gm flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- Melt butter in a pan over low flame and add sugar in it, when sugar dissolves, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
- Now beat eggs with electric or hand beater, add the butter and sugar mixture in it. Beat it well.
- Now add vanilla essence, coco powder, baking powder and flour in the mixture. Beat it all, mix well.
- Take a baking tin and apply butter on its base, now pour the mixture in baking tin and bake it for 30 minutes.
- When it ready cut it into square pieces and serve hot or cold.