Butter chicken is an Indian dish. While the dish’s general recipe is well known, the actual flavor can vary from restaurant to restaurant even within India. Butter chicken is usually served with naan, roti, parathas or steamed rice.
- 300 gm chicken
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masla
- Salt to taste
- 3tbsp oil
- Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger paste and stir-fry it.
- Sauté chicken in it until its tender and done.
- Now add tomato paste, red chili, cumin powder, garam masla, salt, and butter. Mix it well.
- Now add cream and cook for 1 minute.
- Dish out and garnish with fresh green coriander and grated ginger.