Its very healthy and tasty dish. It just takes few minutes to cook this dish.
Ingredients Of Butter Chicken
- 1/2 kg chicken
- 2 onions
- 250 gm yogurt
- 3 tbsp white butter
- 2 tsp garlic ginger paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 stick cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander leaves for garnishing
- 2tbsp oil
Method Of Butter Chicken
- Heat oil in a pan. Finely slice onions and fry them in oil. Allow onions to cool and then blend them in a blender along with yogurt.
- Heat white butter in a pan, when butter melts add ginger and garlic paste and fry till golden. Add chicken pieces.
- When the chicken pieces turn white, add black pepper, cinnamon, yogurt mixture and salt. Cover with lid.
- When gravy comes to boil, lower the flame and cook till the chicken becomes tender and butter appears on the surface.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chappati or paratha. You can also serve it with boiled rice.