This butter chicken is very creamy and buttery in texture. This recipe is perfect for surprise guests as it takes hardly 20 to 25 minutes to cook this. I always make it with boneless chicken. It is served in a mild curry sauce that includes butter. The sauce is a tomato- and onion-based sauce that is simmered until smooth and much of the water has evaporated. Here is another ginger chicken recipe for you to try
Ingredients Of Butter Chicken
- 300 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 3tbsp oil
Method Of Butter Chicken
- Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger paste and stir-fry it.
- Sauté chicken in it until its tender and done.
- Now add tomato paste, red chili, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, and butter. Mix it well.
- Now add cream and cook for 1 minute.
- Dish out and garnish with fresh green coriander and grated ginger.
- Serve hot with naan or tandoori roti. For best results use boneless chicken.
- Try this recipe and do share your feedback in the comments section below. You can also share the pictures of your dish or any changes you want to make in this dish. experiments can result in some new creations.