This butter chicken is very creamy and buttery in texture. This recipe is perfect for surprise guests as it takes hardly 20 to 25 minutes to cook this. I always make it with boneless chicken.
Ingredients Of Butter Chicken
- 300 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masla
- Salt to taste
- 3tbsp oil
Method Of Butter Chicken
- Heat the oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger paste and stir-fry it.
- Sauté chicken in it until its tender and done.
- Now add tomato paste, red chili, cumin powder, garam masla, salt, and butter. Mix it well.
- Now add cream and cook for 1 minute.
- Dish out and garnish with fresh green coriander and grated ginger.