Its an Italian dessert. Its easy and simple. The following recipe easily serves 4 persons.
Ingredients Of Buttermilk Panna Cotta
Method Of Buttermilk Panna Cotta
- Heat cream and sugar over medium heat until sugar melts. Done let the liquid boil. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl , dissolve gelatin in 2 Tbsp. cold water. Let sit 3 to 5 minutes.
- When cream mixture comes near to boil pour the hot mixture into gelatin bowl. Let it cool down at room temperature.
- When it cools down stir in buttermilk and vanilla extracts.
- Pour into six small cups. Chill for at least six hours. To serve, set in a bowl of hot water for 10 seconds and invert over a plate.
- You can garnish it with sauce of your choice like strawberry or chocolate.