I can eat Caesar salad anytime. I love the taste of crispy iceberg and its special dressing. Iceberg lettuce is used to make many salads, due to its moist crispiness. Iceberg lettuce has a great texture and is very crunchy.Iceberg lettuce is high in dietary fiber and contains traces of omega fatty acids, which is important for all over health. Folate is another benefit that iceberg lettuce provides, which helps fight heart disease. Add iceberg and croutons just before serving otherwise it will get soggy in dressing. You can make grill chicken with the help of this recipe
Ingredients Of Caesar Salad
- 1 bunch iceberg
- 2 tomatoes, cut them without seeds
- 1 cucumber, cut into cubes
- Few green or black olives
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 cup grilled chicken chunks
Caesar Salad Dressing
Method Of Caesar Salad
- The first step is to make croutons. Cut the bread into cubes and put them in a bowl. Toss in 1 tbsp. of garlic powder and about 3 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix everything up so the bread is well coated and put the bread on a cookie sheet. Toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the bread is brown and crispy.
- The second step is to make the dressing. Mix all ingredients of dressing and set it aside.
- Now take a salad bowl and add iceberg, cucumber, croutons, grilled chicken tomatoes, and olives. Add dressing just before serving.