These chapli kebab are from Peshawar, well know city of Pakistan.It’s very tasty and easy to cook.It can be made from mutton or beef’s mince.
- 1/2 kg minced meat
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic crushed
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 1.5 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds roasted and crushed
- 2 tbsp dried pomegranate seeds (anar dana) crushed
- mix the finely chopped ingredients and spices in the minced meat.
- Once well mixed, form flat patties (kebabs) and shallow fry in hot oil for few minutes on low heat, or until well cooked from both sides.
- Serve hot with the dip of your choice and fresh salad.