Everybody loves cheese and steak sandwich. You can use beef or chicken steak for this recipe.
Ingredients Of Cheese And Steak Sandwich
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 kg beef, undercut steaks
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 2 onions, cut in rings
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 long buns
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tsp oregano
Method OF Cheese And Steak Sandwich
- Cut steaks into thin stripes.
- Mix mayonnaise and garlic in a bowl. Cover the bowl and refrigerate. Preheat oven to 260 degrees.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté beef until it turns golden. Stir in cabbage and onions. Season it with salt and pepper. Cook till vegetables and meat are tender and then remove from heat.
- Cut long buns lengthwise and grill them.
- Generously spread garlic mayonnaise on buns. Divide the beef mixture such that it spreads evenly on the buns. Top with cheese and garnish with oregano.
- Place the buns in the oven and cook till all the cheese melts.