Ingredients Of Chicken And Cheese Balls
- 3 large potatoes boiled
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chillies
- Flour as required
- 1 egg beaten
- Bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
Method Of Chicken And Cheese Balls
- Peel and mash boil potatoes in a bowl. Add shredded chicken, salt, black pepper, garlic powder and crushed red chillies in it and mix it well using your hands.
- Now take some mixture of potatoes and chicken in your hand and put shredded mozzarella cheese in center and make a ball.
- Make as many balls as you can with the mixture.
- Now roll these balls in flour and then coat them with egg and bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry these balls till they are golden from all sides.
- Serve with any dip and enjoy melted cheese taste in center.