Ingredients Of Chicken And Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- 1 packet puff pastry dough
- 6 chicken sausages
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup spring onions
- 6 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- Barbeque sauce as accompaniment
Method Of Chicken And Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- Grate ricotta cheese. Slice basil leaves finely and chop green chilies. Put grated cheese, basil leaves, green chilies and salt in a bowl and make a mixture with hands.
- Roll out puff pastry dough like a thin square paratha dough. Place a layer of the cheese mixture on a pastry dough. Take two sausages and keep them at the edge of puff pastry. Roll them lengthwise and then cut the puff pastry at the end.
- Repeat this process with the other sausages, to make 2 more rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces. You will have 12 pieces in all.
- Pre heat oven. Keep the rolls on the tray and cook them at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Take them out when they turn golden brown.
- Serve with barbeque sauce.