90 percent of the fats in almonds are unsaturated, and the nuts are high in protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin E, and other antioxidants. Almonds help prevent osteoporosis and they regulate blood pressure.
Ingredients Of Chicken Badami Korma
- 500 gm chicken with bones
- 250 gm yogurt, beaten
- 500 gm onions, finely sliced
- Whole all spices as required( cloves, whole black pepper, cinnamon, small and big cardamoms)
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp all spices powder
- 20 gm jaifel jalwatery
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Few drops kewra
- 15-20 almonds, boiled and peeled, make paste
Method Of Chicken Badami Korma
- Heat the oil in pan and fry the onions till they are brown. Now take the onions out and set them aside.
- Now fry the garlic and ginger in same pan. Add chicken and cook it for 5 minutes. Add yogurt, red chili, coriander powder, cloves, whole black pepper, small and big cardamoms, cinnamon stick and salt.
- When chicken is cooked then add the crushed fried onions and kewra in it. Grind the jailfel and jalwatry and add it to korma and also add all spices powder.
- When chicken is ready then add almonds paste in it. Cook for 1 minute and serve it with naan.