Yesterday i made this on iftari and they were great. It is different from traditional pakoras in taste and in look too. My camera is not the professional one but still i hope that you will like the photos. First picture was taken before cutting the pakora and the second one was taken after cutting it.
Ingredients Of Bread Pakora
- 3 slices sandwich bread, remove edges
- Tomato ketchup as required
- 1/2 cup shredded boiled chicken
- 1 cup chick pea flour (besan)
- Salt as required
- 3-4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Oil for frying
Method Of Bread Pakora
- First of all make the batter of chick pea flour with water. Add salt, red chili, cumin powder and baking powder in it. Mix it well. Batter should be smooth.
- Take a bowl and mix shredded chicken in mayonnaise. Add salt and black pepper in it and mix it well. Set it aside.
- Now apply tomato ketchup on one slice and cover it with other slice and apply the chicken mixture on it and close it with third slice.
- Now coat the chick flour mixture all over the bread slices. Deep fry it on medium heat till its golden brown in color.
- Cut it in triangles before serving. Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.
Tip: You can also change the stuffing of your choice. You can apply the mint and chili sauce and also you can put the cheese slice in it.