Ingredients Of Chicken Cashew Nuts
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 100 gm cashew nuts, dip them in water
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp tandoori powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 4 tbsp cream
Method Of Chicken Cashew Nuts
- Heat oil and fry onions for 1-2 minutes. don’t let them change their color. When onions are soft then add garlic and ginger paste in it.
- Now add chicken and cook it for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain cashew nuts from water and grind them with yogurt till it forms a paste. Add this paste in chicken and also add tomato puree, salt, red chili powder, tandoori masala, cumin powder and garam masala. Mix it well and continue stirring it till it leaves its oil.
- At the end add cream and don’t mix it. Cream should be visible. Garnish it with cashew nuts. Serve with boiled rice.