Ingredients Of Chicken Chargha
- 1kg chicken
- 250 gm yoghurt
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp garam masala (all spices)
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
Method Of Chicken Chargha
- Boil the chicken a little with water and oil. Boil it for 10 minutes at least.
- Now add yoghurt, red chili, salt, turmeric, garam masala, ginger and garlic paste and vinegar in chicken.
- Put the chicken with spices on steam for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry it in hot oil till its crispy and golden in color.
- Serve with salad and French fries.