Ingredients Of Chicken Cheese Burger
- 250 gm boneless chicken
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 3tbsp mustard paste
- Burger buns as required
Method Of Chicken Cheese Burger
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on chicken. Grind chicken and green chilies in chopper. Now put this mixture in dish.
- Add egg, parsley, crumbs in chicken mixture and mix it well. Now make the shape of burger kebabs according to the size of buns.
- Apply oil on baking tray and put this kebabs on tray and bake them till they are done. Now take them out from oven and place a cheese slice on each kebab and bake them again till the cheese melts over the kebab.
- Lightly toast the burger buns and apply mayonnaise and mustard paste on each side.Place chicken kebab on the bottom half of the bun. Top with salad leave. Place top half of bun and enjoy it with lots of fries.