You can serve chicken chili dry as a side dish or it can serve with fried rice, pasta or noodles. I love to eat this with fried rice. This dish is made my marinating chicken and then coat it in some sauces. Green chilies give the unique flavor to this dish.
Ingredients Of Chicken Chili Dry
- Chicken ½ kg (boneless, sliced)
- Salt ½ + 1 tsp.
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp.
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
- Sugar 2 tsp..
- Corn flour 2 tbsp.
- Egg ½ (beaten)
- Oil for deep frying
- Oil ¼ cup
- Ginger 1 tbsp. (chopped)
- Garlic 1 tbsp. (crushed)
- Onion 2 (cut in big square cubes)
- Green chilies 6 – 8
- Capsicum 1 (sliced in Julian)
Method Of Chicken Chili Dry
- Marinate boneless chicken slice with 1 tsp. salt, 1 tbsp. soya sauce, 1 tsp. sugar, corn flour, and egg for 15 minutes
- Then deep fry for 5 minutes and remove.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok, add ginger and garlic and fry till it is slightly brown.
- Add fried chicken with onion, green chilies, ½ salt, 1 tsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. soya sauce and chili sauce and capsicum, cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix well and remove.