Chicken Corn Soup Recipe (By Zubaida Tariq)
Zubaida Tariq was a great chef. She passed away today. May she will be in higher place in heavens. We will never forget her and all her tips and recipes. Here is chicken corn soup recipe by her.
Ingredients Of Corn Soup
- 4 chicken fillet, boiled and shredded
- 1 kg chicken bones
- 1 tin cream style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. white pepper powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chicken flour
- 3-4 tbsp. corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 whole black pepper
Method Of Chicken Corn Soup
- Wash the chicken bones and boil them in 3 cups of water along with black pepper, garlic cloves, and bay leaf. When cooked fully then strain the stock.
- In a saucepan boil together stock and corn. Add shredded chicken, salt, sugar and white pepper powder.
- Mix corn flour and chicken flour in water and stir in the soup. Stirring continually to avoid lumps.
- When the soup thickens turn off the flame. After 5 minutes beat the eggs into the soup. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil and pour into soup.
- Serve hot with chili sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.