Chicken Corn Soup Recipe (By Zubaida Tariq)
Ingredients Of Corn Soup
- 4 chicken fillet, boiled and shredded
- 1 kg chicken bones
- 1 tin cream style corn
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. white pepper powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. chicken flour
- 3-4 tbsp. corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 whole black pepper
Method Of Chicken Corn Soup
- Wash the chicken bones and boil them in 3 cups of water along with black pepper, garlic cloves and bay leaf. When cooked fully then strain the stock.
- In a sauce pan boil together stock and corn. Add shredded chicken, salt, sugar and white pepper powder.
- Mix corn flour and chicken flour in water and stir in the soup. Stirring continually to avoid lumps.
- When the soup thickens turn off the flame. After 5 minutes beat the eggs into the soup. Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil and pour into soup.
- Serve hot with chili sauce, vinegar and soya sauce.