- 300 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 potatoes boiled and cut in cubes
- 1 cup boiled corn
- 3 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the chicken in corn flour, salt, black pepper and soya sauce. leave it for 1 hour.
- In pan heat 2 tbsp oil and fry the garlic, add chicken and little water and cook it till chicken become tender then add potato chunks and corn in it. Set it aside.
- For white sauce heat butter in pan and add flour in it,stir it with wooden spoon. When flour is well mixed in butter then add milk and stir it continually to avoid lumps. Add salt and pepper and cook it till it thickens.
- Now in oven proof dish put chicken and corn mixture, pour white sauce and on the top put cheese slices. Bake it in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- serve hot with dinner roll.
Tip: You can also add mushrooms instead of potatoes or corn.