- 500 gm chicken (small pieces)
- 3 tomatoes roughly grind
- 2 tbsp ginger finely sliced
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 4-5 green chilies
- 1 bunch fresh green coriander
- 1tsp crushed dry coriander
- 1 tsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste 1/4 cup oil
- Heat the oil and add the garlic and ginger paste, stir fry for few seconds then add crushed coriander and cumin, mix it well.
- Now add chicken, cook for 1-2 minutes then add 3 green chilies (one cut in center only), half bunch of coriander and mix it well.
- Add roughly grind tomatoes, salt, crushed red chili and turmeric. Cook covered with lid till the chicken is done, and water dries up.
- Garnish with sliced ginger,green chilies and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot with chappati or naan.
Tip: cook the chicken karahi on high flame.