quick and crispy chicken methi pakora recipe for this ramzan.
Ingredients Of Chicken Methi Pakoras
- 300 gm chicken minced meat
- 1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves (methi)
- 1 1/2 cup gram flour
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 6-8 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp white cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 4-6 curry leaves, chopped
- Handful green coriander. chopped
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Method Of Chicken Methi Pakora
- Make a light thick and smooth batter using the sifted gram flour, baking powder and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and gently fold in the batter except oil. Add a little water if needed for mixing. After mixing leave it for 10 minutes. Check the seasoning by frying one pakora.
- Heat oil and deep fry the pakoras till golden brown on light medium flame.
- Remove from oil and place them on the kitchen towel to remove the excess oil.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chutney.