Nowadays prices of everything is going so high that it becomes difficult to afford the little luxuries for yourself. If you buy chicken nuggets from the market, they are too expensive and quantity is also less, so try to make them at home. You will find the same taste and the quantity will also double in the same price.
Chef Tahir is doing a wonderful program nowadays” cooking on budget”. You can now make different things at very low cost if you follow his recipes.
Ingredients Of Chicken Nuggets
- 500 gm. chicken mince
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. red chili (optional)
Method Of Chicken Nuggets
- Put chicken mince, bread slices, garlic, onion, salt, black pepper, red chili in a chopper and mix it till it is well blended and mixed.
- Now make the shape of nuggets.
- Beat egg with little water. Now coat nugget with flour, then dip it in egg and then again coat it in bread crumbs. Do this with all nuggets.
- Heat the oil and deep fry on medium heat till nuggets are golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Tip: You can also freeze the nuggets with the coating. Or you can freeze them without the coating and when you want to fry them then you can apply the coating.