Now a days prices of everything is going so high that it becomes difficult to afford the little luxuries for yourself. If you buy nuggets from market, they are too expensive and quantity is also less so try to make them at home. You will find the same taste and the quantity will also double in same price.
- 1 chicken breast 300 gm
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Worchester sauce
- 3/4 cup crumbs of fresh bread
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 small onion
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup crumbs from market or bakery
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a chopper until they all are well mixed and blended.
- Now make the shape of nuggets.
- Mix 1 cup fresh crumbs and 1 cup market crumbs together. Now coat the nuggets in egg and then in crumbs and deep fry them on medium heat till they are golden brown.
- Serve hot with chili garlic sauce.
Tip:You can also freeze the nuggets with coating. Or you can freeze them without coating and when you want to fry them then you can apply the coating.