Some people think that chicken peanut korma is very difficult dish but in my view it is one of the quick chicken recipe. Try it and enjoy it.
Ingredients Of Chicken Peanut Korma
- 1kg chicken
- 200 gm. crushed peanuts
- 200 gm. tomatoes, chopped
- 250 gm. oil
- 250 gm. onions, finely sliced
- 200 gm. yogurt
- 1tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. ginger paste
- 2tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Green coriander for garnishing
- Green chilies for garnishing
Method Of Chicken Peanut Korma
- Heat oil and fry onion till they are golden brown.
- Add water to soften the onions.
- Add salt, tomatoes, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix it well.
- Add chicken and cook. Add peanuts too.
- Add little more water and cook till chicken is tender.
- Garnish it with green chilies and coriander. Serve hot with naan.