Don’t know what to cook in dinner tonight then go for chicken steaks. You cant go wrong with these chicken steaks and if you don’t have steak pan then don’t worry. You can also make them in your regular pan.
Ingredients Of Chicken Steaks
- 2 chicken breasts (prick it with the help of fork)
- 1 tbs French mustard paste
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1ts crushed black pepper
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ ts cinnamon powder
- 1 lemon
- Salt according to taste
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup oil
Method Of Chicken Steaks
- Add all the ingredients except onion and whisk it till it forms a paste shape.
- Marinate the steaks in this mixture for an hour.
- Heat a grill pan, apply oil with the help of tissue on grill pan, put steaks on pan and cook on low heat.
- Keep pouring the remaining liquid over the steaks (in which we marinated the steaks).
- Turn it occasionally. Remove from heat when it’s done.
- Cut the onion in rings and grill them in same pan. Serve it with steaks. You can also serve it with backed baby potatoes and salad.