- 2 chicken breasts (prick it with the help of fork)
- 1 tbs French mustard paste
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1ts crushed black pepper
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ ts cinnamon powder
- 1 lemon
- Salt according to taste
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup oil
- Add all the ingredients except onion and whisk it till it forms a paste shape.
- Marinate the steaks in this mixture for an hour.
- Heat a grill pan, apply oil with the help of tissue on grill pan, put steaks on pan and cook on low heat.
- Keep pouring the remaining liquid over the steaks (in which we marinated the steaks).
- Turn it occasionally. Remove from heat when it’s done.
- Cut the onion in rings and grill them in same pan. Serve it with steaks. You can also serve it with backed baby potatoes and salad.