Don’t know what to cook today? Want something simple, tasty and quick? Then this chicken sticks recipe is for you.
Ingredients Of Chicken Sticks
- 500 gm. chicken breast or thigh pieces, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3tbsp chana dal, make fine powder
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. cream
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 onion
- 4-5 green chilies
- 3 tbsp. fresh coriander
Method Of Chicken Sticks
- Completely dry the chicken.
- Make a paste of onion, green chilies, fresh coriander by using cream in a blender. Do not add water and make the thick paste.
- Now take a large mixing bowl and mix all the seasonings together.
- Marinate the chicken in the above marinates for 6-8 hours.
- Right before you take your chicken out of the refrigerator, start heating about 2 inches of oil over medium heat in a large fry pan.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator …Put them in sticks …
At this point, you need to check the temperature of your oil. If you throw in a pinch of flour it should sizzle. Not too hot because you don’t want your chicken to burn. My oil is perfect over medium heat.
- Now One by one place sticks in the heated oil. Allow to cook 5-8 minutes per side depends on a thickness of pieces. Your sticks are done when they are a nice golden brown. If you keep the chicken for more time, it will lose its tenderness and become chewy.
- Delicious Chicken sticks ready. Serve Hot with your favorite dip.
By: Fati Naz