If you are looking for easy and quick chicken Tandoori paratha roll recipe then here is one for you. In this recipe, I used frozen dawn parathas but you can also make these parathas at home if you want to. You can find the recipe of parathas here
- 1 packet frozen parathas, any brand
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 4tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp Shan tandoori masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 cup tamarind paste
- 1 onion cut in rings
- 1 piece of coal
- 2tbp oil
Method Of Chicken Tandoori Paratha Roll
- Marinate boneless chicken in yogurt, tandoori masala, ginger, and garlic paste and leave it for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add marinated chicken in it. Cook till its tender and all water dries up.
- Now put burned coal in it and pour few drops of oil on coal and cover the pan immediately. This smoke will give the barbequed flavor to the chicken.
- Heat frozen parathas. Now put tandoori chicken, tamarind paste and onions in it. Roll it and cut it from the center and serve hot with any dip.